Friday 30 August 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: peppermint question

Well first I would have to say that Wikipedia is not a good source as anyone can post anything on there. But I would say that the peppermint would not have that effect especially CPTG because the menthol is used for so many respiratory conditions. I am not able to give any medical advice but I would suggest you do some research for your self from some reputable websites and then come up with your own conclusion from there. Last I will say I have used peppermint for my whole family including my 5 month old daughter (I dilute it with FCO) and this has been a great blessing for all of us. Especially for my daughter when she is really stopped up and can't breath well we used either peppermint or Breath Blend (which has peppermint). I trust doTerra and know that these CPTG oils are safe. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment