Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Testimonial for using doterra for exercise. YAY!!

So yesterday was my first day of doterra's slim and sassy challenge. HOLY MOLY! I've started work out routines and the like before, but could never keep up with it because I hate exercise SO BAD. I usually get going but then look at the clock every two minutes thinking, "OH MY GOOOSSSHHHHH THIS IS NEVER GOING TO EEEENNNNNNDDDDD!" And then I've only ever lasted 20 minutes when starting my first day, before feeling like I just couldn't go on. And then on top of that, I've always just wanted to go to sleep after! Also, because I hate exercise SO MUCH, I usually get this really depressing feeling of loathing for what I'm doing and it makes it so hard to continue!
This time, I started using doterra's supplements, the Lifelong Vitality Pack and Mito2Max (it's an energy supplement, but without bad stuff in it) a few days before starting. I began my work out, and it was about 20 minutes before I first looked at the clock. When that depressing feeling started to come, I put peppermint behind my ears and swiped what was left under my nose, and it gave me a burst of energy/motivation, cooled me down, and uplifted my mood so much that I began to have fun! I lasted 50 minutes and then did 100 crunches (I've only ever been able to start out with about 20). The only reason I stopped at 50 minutes was because the girls started screaming! And for the first time in my life, I felt that energized happy feeling that people describe after they work out. YAAAAAAAYYYY! 
So then I took a shower and rubbed diluted Bergomat all over the areas that I worked the most (to reduce inflammation). Today I am hardly sore AT ALL! I've always been SOOOOOO sore after just working out for 20 minutes on the first day! This is so fantastic, I simply had to share!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment