Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] HORRIBLE pain in my shoulder/arm

So I started the slim and sassy challenge yesterday and had a FABULOUS experience working out (for the first time in my life I felt that energizing uplifted feeling after working out, rather than just wanting to go to sleep). But then about 4 hours later, my shoulder suddenly starts hurting. Within a few hours, the pain is radiating and throbbing down my arm. I couldn't sleep at all last night because the pain was so bad! I tried marjoram, deep blue, balance, and frankincense. Marjoram took the edge off for a couple of minutes, but I ran out and none of the others made a difference. I finally caved and tried Tylenol, but felt like an idiot for stooping to that when it didn't work either. I've never felt this before, it's awful! It even hurts to breathe! It doesn't necessarily feel like it's muscular, and nothing felt wrong about my mild work out, so I'm really confused as to what's going on.

Any ideas??

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment