Monday 21 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: My cat suddenly started peeing on the couch!

Mary McCabe, 
Thank you very much for your post! Many of us are looking for more information about safely using oils with/around our cats. Do you have any suggestions for where we can learn more?

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:09:20 PM UTC-5, Mary McCabe wrote:
I have a cat kennel set us at our home and I take in cats from the state institution where I work to house them while I get them well from various illnesses, such as spay/neuter, URI, ringworm, etc.  One of the cats who has been with me a long time started peeing on anything such as a pillow for sleeping or paper and supplies in my presence away from the litter box.  I looked it up online why he was doing this.  I found that he would be diagnosed as diabetic.  so I went to my country vet and told him I wanted this cat tested for diabetes.  He says, "Has he lost weight?"  When I told him, "No, he has not."  Then he decided that it must be a bladder infection.  He treated him with a 10 day supply of antibiotics.  I have not noticed any peeing out of the litter box since.  Just FYI.  And good luck and happy oiling.  I did not try oil on him as I was not involved with oils at the time.  But since I do rub Lavender and FCO on this ca's ears and fur every few days.

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:37:51 AM UTC-5, Miki wrote:
Hello, I'd like to seek your wisdom...
My cat, all of a sudden, has started peeing on the couch! It happened twice already on the same couch in the last couple of days.  The cat litter is clean...and she's not acting like she's sick, but she maybe depressed because we lost her buddy about a  month ago.  I'm not sure what's going on with her... but what I'd like to ask is what oil(s) can I use to deter her from using the couch as her bathroom? I don't want her to think that is a-ok place to do that..  Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment