Friday 18 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Incontinence

I am glad to know about the Pep. Frank. and A Touch. A year ago, I
thought I was going to have bladder repair because my incontinence was
so bad. I scanned myself with Zyto and Cypress showed up. I had no
idea why until 2 days later--- Laura Jacobs did a Monday on Cypress.
Among other things, it is good for incontinence. I started rubbing
it over the bladder area and it worked. Now, if I have even a little
problem, I use Cypress. It has saved me surgery.

On Jan 17, 10:34 am, Dian Barnhart <doterra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My suggestion is Peppermint Frankincense and AromaTouch on the surgery site
> as there has been nerve damage to the nerves that control the bladder.
>  Peppermint is great for nerve regeneration and Frankincense helps rebuild
> the mylin sheath of the nerve. AromaTouch will help with movement and pain
> in the area.  That could be why she is tensing during the day.
> Just my two cents worth.
> Dian Barnhart

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment