Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help with Upper Respiratory Virus

This stuff is a very aggressive strain this year. Worse than any I
have other worked with. People on antibiotics come to me and tell me,
it keeps coming back, people on oils come to me and say, the oils are
not getting this, it keeps coming back!! We have been very aggressive
and have used all of these combinations and "bombs". Well, what we
have found, (and we have used all these like crazy) is that Melissa on
the roof of your mouth or under your tongue knocks it. I just had
another lady call me and their family of 5 have been sick since Dec.
6. They use oils but finally resorted to antibiotics, still not
gone. I told them we had been using Melissa to finally knock it out
on others, and I know it is a BIG expense, but it knocks it out. We
do use some of the other oils also, but adding Melissa has been the
key. Realize that I don't suggest Melissa lightly as I know most of
the households I deal with CANNOT afford it, and it is not a matter of
low priorities, they really can't. I actually felt I needed to donate
a bottle to a family to get them over the 2 month hump they were
dealing with. I have only broke down and used Melissa two times in 2
1/2 years. This family was one of those times. I swallowed hard,
prayed it would bless them, which it did, and moved on. Hope this
helps.

On Jan 15, 6:54 pm, Stacey <staceylhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My two boys, 4 & 6, have an upper respiratory virus.  They both have runny
> noses and coughs and by evening a fever.  I have been doing AT once daily
> and adding DDR.  I am using DDR on the chest followed with Lime & Breathe
> or Eucalyptus, Lemon and Clove (several times daily).  For the fever
> Frankincense followed by Peppermint.  I have been diffusing Breathe at
> night and Holiday Joy during the day.  Orally I have been giving them
> Frankincense, DDR, and On guard with their IQ Mega.  They have trouble
> swallowing pills.  Our diet has been failry bland due to them not feeling
> well.  They have had this for 4 days now and I am wondering if there is
> another protocol or any other suggestions?  Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment