Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 8 yr old allergic to tears

I am thinking, and I don't know much, so take it for what it is worth,
LOL, but, If must be something internally manifesting itself
externally, I would do the cleanses. GX assist, and PB assist.
Follow the protocol with this. I use these all the time with my son
who is 9, but I have done the cleanses on him for a couple of years.
on the GX, sometimes gets a tummy ache for a minute and I do digestzen
on his abdomen. I don't give him the full dose of GX, I only do twice
a day for him.

On Jan 15, 10:42 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My thought is DDR on his feet over time might correct this. Topically you could try the allergy shooter diluted (Lavender, Lemon &Peppermint...2-3 drops each when taken as a shot)...maybe just try 1 drop each heavily diluted to apply to his face. And/or if he can do the shooter himself he might try a shooter @ the first sign of tears...plus apply topically when tears are gone.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment