Sunday 20 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Heel Pain. Maybe stress fracture?

I don't respond very often on this group, but this is near and dear to me.  The "lifts" my podiatrist gave me actually made the striking point on the exact spot where the inflammation in my heel was.  At first it didn't bother me, but then I ended up needing surgery.  I was in the boot, I did the splints, physical therapy, orthotics, I did EVERYTHING, including 800mg. Advil 3 times a day(BAD!).  My "good" foot ended up being the bad foot because of overcompensating and the orthotics were not fitted or neccessary for my good goot.  I saw a new Dr. after my Dr. poo-poo'd my claim that the lifts were making it worse.  I got that second and third opinion and he HAD damaged my foot and I needed surgery.  What is interesting is after the surgery and going flat footed again, my original "bad" foot was no longer bad at all!  I'm now working full time and on my feet all day, I walk again, have lost weight, depression from being immobile and in so much pain for so long is all but gone, I'm no longer on Ibuprofen.  I discovered doTERRA after my surgery and recovery of course, but I SO know it would have helped!  Aromatouch has been a God send to me(I also have kidney stones) and it's like it knows right where to go to relieve pain for me.  It feels cooling inside. 

What I needed what inflammation help(for me going gluten free last year has also been amazing), LLV, DDR Prime, and I'm sure I would have seen great success using Lemongrass, Deep Blue, and Aromatouch on my feet daily with gentle exercise.  I sound like a mess, and I was.  But through doTERRA, even my kidney stones have shrunk, and I've backed off my asthma meds, I have amazed all of my Drs.!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment