Sunday 20 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Depression and Anxiety

I would suggest the LLV and DDR prime.  Both have helped me immensely.  I found that I had a big shift in my mood taking the full dose regularly.

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:56:57 PM UTC-8, hc wrote:

Hello All,

I need some oil advice for my Mom. She is severely depressed and is also suffering from suicidal thoughts and anxiety. She also cries all the time for no apparent reason.  She takes antidepressants and Xanax every day...I'm hoping with oils I can get her off the meds. I wanted advice on what oils to combine for her and what oils I can put in a capsule and give to her. Thank you all for your help!!!

Heather

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment