Monday 21 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Detox and Flu/Cold



Hello.  I have been on the GX Assist for 7 days.  This morning my son came home with a fever, cough, chills, headache, sinus congestion and very pale.  I put OnGuard on him and Breathe and Peppermint and Rosemary, DDR Prime, LLV....throughout the day and now I have it from trying to get him better.  ( I think it is because my immune system is weakened from the detox.). Anyhow, should I stop the GX Assist now and start the PB Assist or just stay the course for another 3 days and then start the PB Assist?  I am wondering if I will get worse if I keep going? 

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney, C.H.L.C.
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Provider #64579
http://www.mydoterra.com/erika/

Join my team!

"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed."
   -- Donald Epstein, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment