Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cancer protocol question

Hi, I currently have bone marrow cancer and am on Chemo 3x day. I take Frankincense under tongue many times a day, DDR prime 2x day, Lemon in my water all day long, LLV daily, have done 1 cleanse GX & PB  Assist, will repeat in FEB, I get ATT 4x a week and take 5 drops lemongrass in capsule daily in the afternoon. I have not had any problems. I see my oncologists next week with several amazing blood tests. I have not told him about the oils, because I will not tolerate his negativity until I had some positive results from the Lab work. He cannot say anything negative when the proof is in his face. I like him but had heard so many negatives from other users that I chose this route. I still take the Chemo and my blood thinners but no longer need any pain meds or anti-depressants. I say have her do what her brain and heart say!


On Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:17:54 AM UTC-7, victoriarose wrote:
Hi everyone, i have a friend who had breast cancer and although she is juicing and changed diet and doing all she can to heal, there is this lingering 2 mm spec on her liver that of course means stage 4 in the medical world, but during the chemo can she do the cancer protocol? LLV? DDR prime? zendocrine??any other suggestions??? the docs said no supplements at all, but she is allowed to juice everyday which they usually wont allow..so im grateful.  she has oils, but ran out of frank two months ago and didnt replenish and supposedy the lesion grew again after shrinking last time, but she has frank now or will in a few days, she does hae balance, so i said use that until it come in...she is using oils minimally for fears of chemo issues...

so any help advise etc, she is so upset it grew again with all the healing things she is doing...but i think not doing frank was a bad idea, but it was amoney issue...anyway please do let me know so i can ease her heart :)

I personally think she should do all the oils and supplements but i dont know, if any of you know of someone doing chemo and all the above do let me know

Victoria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment