Sunday 20 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] LLV or Phytoestrogen??

I was hoping to get some advice about these 2 supplements; I can really only afford one of these supplements each month, and was wondering which one would be best for me?  I am a healthy 50 year old woman.  My periods are starting to come about every 3 weeks (I was as regular as a 28 day clock before), and I wake up sometimes in the night very sweaty.  It doesn't seem like a 'hot flash', but it is uncomfortable.  I have also struggled on and off with an anxiety disorder throughout my life, and occasionally have to take meds for that. My doctor seems to think that it is hormone related, since it started a few months after the birth of my first son (18 years ago!).  Thanks for any advice!! 

Barbara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment