Sunday 20 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Depression and Anxiety

If there is any way you can get a hold of Karen Grant's Healer Within cd albums (aromatools.com or see Karen herself). Its amazing. That triggared healing for me. this was a very wonderful way to combine the oils and music for genuine healing. I came out of depression like your mom's with frankincense and a citrus oil under my tongue morning and night. This is what i did: My healing first began with Serenity. I would just sit and smell the bottle and listen to Karen's music. I was consistent with meditating, smelling my oil, and then I added the frankincense and bergamot under my tongue.. And finally i added the LLV pack after about a month or two of using only the oils. Today, there is pure joy. No numbness. We have healed our whole family from my depssion. It took only about a day or two to start feeling better. I managed my moods with the oils and vitamins completely for about a year. Now I do not feel depressed or anxious at all. (Also look into basil for anxiety), tapping healed trapped emotions. (One last tip, see if she can go off sugar, including flour and dairy). May you be blessed in this journey.

Vanessa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment