Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Crap Hanging On

Sounds like you need to let your body know who is boss...if it were me I would be doing the following VERY AGGRESSIVELY:
3-4 drops Oregano (or Basil or Thyme)
3-4 drops Rosemary (or Melaleuca)
2-3 drops Onguard
2 drops Myrr
2 drops Franki

I would dothis every 2-3 hrs for 24-36hrs while awake +I would be taking 1-2 drops Melissa under my tongue 2x day...if coughing persists try Thyme w/fco this has been working lately w/all the crud going around here even better than Breathe.

For your throat I would do Jan's throat spray (search here for recipe)...many think it tastes nasty but weirdly when I did it it tasted good to me (maybe my body needed it idk)...this helped my lingering sore throat/ear issues...I just sprayed it on my throat everytime I thought about it (or when it hurt), I was better in 2 days:) Hope you feel better!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment