Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] cancer protocol question

I don't know of anyone doing this personally but I do know if it were me I would be using the cancer protocol along w/chemo (if I chose chemo)...the rule of thumb I have seen most is to be sure you don't use the cancer protocol oils the day before, day of or day after chemo...I would take LLV & DDR b/c LLV is like eating food &DDR b/c I know it helps our body repair or get rid of damaged cells...of course these things w/b my choice &no dr could deter me from doing it but I can't make that decision for your friend, she will have to choose for herself:/

I can tell you we had someone on my team who had pancreatic cancer & she did the protocol (but had been sick for yrs & her life expectancy had far exceeded drs predictions)...she said she felt better her last few months of life than she had in a long while, the change she made was simply using the oils & supplements. She did pass but told several the oils made the quality of her life better. The cancer was just too bad by the time doterra came along for her...she did the protocol several months though.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment