Friday 9 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Balance vs. In Tune

Balance is my reset button. If you work with someone who is toxic, live with teenage girls, or spend 20 minutes on hold for warranty service only to discover that the service is free but you have to pay a $200 call out free you just put a drop on the palm of your hands and inhale deeply. 
In tune is my mind is racing a million miles per minutes and I can't stay on task long enough to do anything blend. I use it before I go to a class (school not doTerra). I have also noticed that some women crave the scent of it so there is something else the blend does too. I'm not sure if it is depression or self confidence but based on what I've seen, those would be my bets.
gin

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2012, at 5:07 AM, cindy <cindy@birth-smart.com> wrote:

I have wanted to start this discussion for a while - because I've felt it would come up and finally someone asked me yesterday. . . how are you describing the difference between Balance and In Tune?
 
I focused on the terms "Grounding Blend" and "Focus Blend" and know that In Tune was specifically designed for ADD, that I associate Balance with anxiety.  They would both be beneficial to many people and everyone has a unique body chemistry.  Everyone should try both and see what they like :) 
 
How would you answer this question? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment