Sunday 11 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Selling Products

This is a great question. I make Reiki-charged bath salts using oils (that's how I got started with doTERRA.)

On Friday, November 9, 2012 10:20:40 AM UTC-5, wills.carebear wrote:
I did email customer service, but I haven't heard back.  I need to start designing my labels, but I just won't print anything until I get official word :-)   That's what I was planning to do, but I didn't want to get in trouble.

And sorry, I'm not willing to share my recipes... I'd like to one day sell online to a larger market and I don't want my recipes available!  It isn't that difficult to develop them, though, I went to Mountain Rose Herbs and read up on the properties of the various ingredients, and picked ones that did what I wanted them to and were in my price range, then experimented a bit with ratios to get a proper consistency :-)  Best of luck on your own formulations!

Cara

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 3:49:58 PM UTC-6, Rebecca Farvour wrote:
I know, it's just a guess, but it seems like a "Made with dōTERRA eo's" would be OK--"dōTERRA eo diaper cream" would not be!
Becky

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:26:14 AM UTC-8, wills.carebear wrote:
Hello,

I am making lotion bars, shaving oil, and diaper cream to sell, using essential oils.  Can I mention CPTG or doTERRA anywhere on the label?  

Thanks for your help!
Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment