Monday 12 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Reaction of citrus oils.

I have had a FEW people (only 2) in three years, react to citrus oils. It is very, very rare! It could be that you need to avoid topical application of citrus, or it could be that you need to avoid ingesting also. Does diffusing do the same thing? We are all different, and you are perhaps one of those very sensitive individuals. Make sure you dilute ALL the oils when you use them topically. Contact sensitivity is not fun, and you want to avoid it at all costs. 

On Monday, November 12, 2012 8:16:45 PM UTC-5, hostalavista wrote:
    I have been having peeling lips from the citrus oils. It looks like chapped lips. Saturday we had a class & we first used Lemon in the water,it was a pretty active class so we used Wild Orange, our new IPC signed up one person & got a few orders! 
   My friend & I were so proud of ourselves, we just went our on our own and did our first class by ourselves! 
Back to my little reaction,  by the evening I could tell it wasn't good for my lips, especially my upper lip, when I got up Sunday morning swollen lips & I wanted to keep licking them, which made them worse, I tried Melaluca, Lavender, Peppermint.
They are getting better, bet people were wondering what in the world was wrong with my lips, did I get injectioms to look like a movie star?? haha
     My friend and I have been talking about my just using a straw.
This has happened to me before. I contacted the company and they thought it was the slim & sassy, but I'm thinking it is all the citrus oils, especially the Wild Orange.
    Was wondering if anyone else has this reaction?
   Not to worry, I will still take them, but will use a straw! This has been going on since July!  Guess I'm just getting to be a WIMP!
Linda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment