Monday 12 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Healing Oils of the Bible

Thank you-
I was able to download this powerpoint-it is wonderful.
 There is another book I have read and love called Awaken to Healing Fragrance by Elizabeth Anne Jones, I found it in the library when I had first started using doTERRA. 
The first part contains chapters describing 11 women who have used Essential Oil Therapy for Healing, including Esther, Cleopatra, Women in the Life of Jesus, Hatshepsut, Catherine de Medici. It is a fascinating read. 
The second part describes the work of contemporary Aromatherapists including case studies. The author has an Aromatherapy company and teaches classes in Aromatherapy.
Laura

On Monday, November 12, 2012 4:59:05 PM UTC-8, hostalavista wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered my book from amazon.com, I paid 17.11, I have a credit card with them and if you use it and order at least $25. the shipping is free.
    Thought you all might like to know, also I have been reading around on the net and found out it is more geared to the YL people, but I'm sure we can get around that and substitute our oils.
   It would be nice to get ideas from each other on what you are going to say & how you are going to teach, we could learn from each other. One think I did read, of course,
back in the day the oils were not diffused and cooked down as they are done for us. So that's the begining ou helping teach each other, anyone else have anything they could say about the oils????
Thank you, Linda
On Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:26:26 AM UTC-5, hostalavista wrote:
Hi All,
    Has anyone had a class with this book?        Healing Oils of the Bible?
Where is the best place to buy it with a lower cost?  I want to get it and give a class on the oils after reading the book. Please let me know if you have any good ideas I should use!
Thank you, hostalavista, Linda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment