Monday 12 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils Not Effective

I have researched the archives on here and there is a document that can be found that explains how to do it on your self. It was really hard at first for me to "trust" myself to do this with accuracy and objectivity. With practice it gets easier. Just Search "Muscle Testing" in our google group and you should find it. I have never had anyone muscle test for me but I know there are people out there that can and will do it. I don't even know how you would find someone who does that or what type of practitioner you would look for. Maybe someone else on here will have some more insight on that. Sorry it took me so long to repsond but I have been busy. Good luck to you and let me know if I can help in anyother way.
 
--Kira

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment