Wednesday 7 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lowe's diffuser

In the past couple of months, I  bought two of the Whisper units from Aroma Tools. One I placed in a chiropractic office and one here. There were a couple of design reasons that I chose this unit as opposed to our Lotus. Time has gone by and several things have happened.
1 The unit in the office has generated lots of interest, but I have to say "No you have to get that from Aroma Tools, but you order the oils from doTERRA" ( not really a good marketing tool and I get no commission from it)
2 I have been running the Whisper in my home. I thought it was just me but I have not felt I could smell or am benefiting from the oils as much as the Lotus. I liked that I could turn the light off and it would run longer .Talked to another IPC and she said the same thing. (I have had a Lotus  which after sometime was broken due to an accident I loved the way I could smell the oil and the way it lasted in the air even after it turned off.)  
I realized that this was silly! I do not get the opportunity to have show people my diffuser and my oils from my company and I do not receive future financial benefits but most important I really do not think it delivers the theraputic properties as well. Just my oppinion!
 

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:53:58 PM UTC-5, Rebecca Farvour wrote:
Thank you for your opinions everyone, not having tried this one didn't want to recommend it if it was going to be a lemon.  Sounds like it will provide pretty good value for the money.  Stayce just think, you'll have some where to fill and put your new diffuser when you get it! lol 
Becky

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:34:30 PM UTC-8, Kelly wrote:
I've got a lotus, an ace, a spavapor, and a P& P,  the spavapor fan broke withing 60 days.  I have my Ace going upstairs, the lotus in the living area and the P&P in my little girls bedroom.  It's perfect.  I used it at a fair the other day and it went for 4-5 hours and was just the right amount of mist to be showy and get that aroma out there.  The lotus is my all time favorite!  Of course it is an investment.  I suggest for the people with a tight budget the P&P.  (shipping and customer service from MOB is not what I would guide anyone to have to deal with).  I always explain the micro levels of oil in the air with the lotus so they understand that in the future if they want to get the most from their oils they will want to save for that.  ~ jmho


On Saturday, November 3, 2012 9:51:25 PM UTC-4, Carly Nelson wrote:
Okay, here's my 2 cents, after trying this for a week.   It is a bit different than the SpaVapor from myoilbusiness.  The switch is on the bottom, instead of at the base of the front, making it just a bit less user friendly.  AND, it doesn't run as long as the other.   It shuts off after only @2-3 hours.  The spavapor will go many more hours.  I'm taking these 4 I got from Lowe's back to the store.  I think I'll invest in a few more of the spavapors and hope to get my 20 bucks worth from them. 

All in all, I think I like my whisper from aromatools.com best, but for the money and being able to have one in more than one room at a time, I'll go with the spavapor.

There it is.   Has anyone else had enough experience with the Peabody and Paisley from Lowe's to tell if I just have a lemon here?

Thanks again, y'all!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment