Friday 9 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Itching all over body

Actually, itching can be a sign of liver issues. I too am hypothyroid thanks to Hasimoto's. First I'd like to start off by saying that your thyroid levels can be PERFECT but that doesn't mean you won't still have symptoms. Hypothyroidism, HyperThyroidism, Graves, Hashimoto's all share one common factor. Blood counts mean nothing when it pertains to how you're feeling. So please keep that in mind.

When you say you've had blood work done, did they run liver panels and screen for autoimmune issues, specifically smooth muscle actin? If they didn't, I strongly suggest you request this test. All over body itching is a very big indicator of liver issues (autoimmune hepatitis, primary billiary cirrhosis, cholangiocarcinoma, etc). I'm not trying to scare you but we only have one liver so please, have the appropriate blood work if you have not already.

As for helping relieve you when you are itching, I would put together a roller-ball of 25 drops lavender, 15 drops melaleuca, 10 frankincense and if you have any roman chamomile or helichrysum add 5 drops. Then fill the remainder with ev coconut oil or the oil from vitamin E caps. Usually 3 will fill the remainder depending on the size of your bottle. Roll this on your body where you're the itchiest and rub it in with your hands. It should help soothe your itchy skin while also nourishing/healing it.

Good luck!
Lisa 

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:20:52 PM UTC-8, Nana in CO wrote:
I itch all over my body whenever the temperature of my skins cools.  The one and only thing that stops the itching is to warm the skin.  So I wear layers and layers of clothes and am still itching sometimes unless I sit in front of a space heater.  I have been checked for allergies - a few weeds, trees, grasses.  I have had extensive blood tests and only thing that shows up is I'm low in Vit. D.  I am on thyroid pills (hypothy) but they show just fine on the blood test.  I have had accupuncture which felt great but didn't relieve itching.  I have had laser light therapy.  I don't sleep well because the itching wakes me up ...   Any ideas? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment