Thursday 8 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: DDR Prime

Does he have the DDR oil or capsules? If he has the oil& can control the # of drops taken if it were me I would reduce the # of drops to 4 drops 2x/day for 3 days...if the diarrhea continues I would drop the # to 2 drops 2x/day& do this for 2-3 days...all the while I would also try taking PB+ 1capsule~2-3x/day as well as Digestzen for symptomatic discomfort...

When it happened to me I did start taking PB+ when the diarrhea wouldn't go away & within 2 days my pain& diarrhea had changed significantly. I just tried to space out the times I took DDR &PB+...if I took DDR prime w/breakfast I waited 2-3 hrs & then took PB+...my naturopath told me the PB+ IS what stopped the diarrhea for me...I hope this helps& your dad gets relief soon;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment