Tuesday 30 August 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bipolar in kids

I have heard that as well.  I am waiting to see what information my friend can get for me or even for me to contact the person she is trying to help.  Once I get something a little more tangible, I can move forward. 
 
Thank you
 
Have a healthy day,
Rachel Hardin
doTERRA Product Consultant
www.mydoterra.com/rachelhardin

 

From: JHansen <jessica.a.hansen@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:03 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bipolar in kids

I'd also talk to her about other factors - like sugar, caffeine, white flours, etc.  All of these factors can make bipolar (or any mood disorder) worse as well.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment