Tuesday 30 August 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Cleanse

Sorry, I don't have but a few minutes so I thought I would send this
out and look later. As I am sure my answer has already been answered
if I had the time to look. I have a family member who is currently
doing the cleanse for the first time. I just spoke with her and she
says she has not really noticed a difference in her symptoms. She was
doing the cleanse to help take care of a vaginal issue that steroids
were not even helping. Some on here suggested Purify as well. That
too is not helping.
Is this because she has so much candida in her system that it will
take more than one cleanse to clear her out or is there something else
she needs to be doing?

I would love to hear what you all think

Thank you
Rachel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment