Tuesday 30 August 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: health savings accounts

I just submitted to our Flex Spending Account after getting the
approval signed by our doctor and it is pending payment to us, but has
been approved by them for reimbursement. On the form I gave my doctor
I listed each oil I was using specifically for each family member and
why and how I was using them. I have purchased other oils that I just
wanted to try or have, so I didn't submit them (I didn't want to push
my luck) but it worked!

On Aug 20, 10:24 am, Jess <jesscollins.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> has anyone used anhsato pay for their oils & supplements?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment