Tuesday 30 August 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy ...no success so far - help!

25 drops a day with lots of water is the ticket!
I put my drops in capsules so I am sure I get it all, I am notorous
for not finishing all of my water or drinking enough water. I have
lost 11 lbs since Aug 10. It does work, but like some others
mentioned on here, there are other medical conditions that may come
into play and also each body is different.

I have not been exercising yet, I am doing this challenge without
exercise and then next month I will add in exercise and log my
progress.

I would be willing to bet, your customer is not taking 25 drops every
day and they are not drinking enough water.


On Aug 26, 9:08 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> I've heard all the success stories over the internet.  However, the
> one person I have referred this oil to has found little or no success
> having taken the oil for 3 weeks (5 drops in water, 3 times a day).
>
> There's no getting away from the fact that Slim and Sassy is
> expensive, and with little success, it can be easy to get discouraged.
>
> How might one be able to find more success from the oil? and why might
> it be that there has been no change in weight?
>
> I will be ordering some lemon oil for this person so that she can
> drink it regularly, to see if this will help.  Also, I have asked her
> to start rubbing the slim and sassy into the skin e.g. thighs.
> Perhaps I'll suggest the Slim n Sassy shakes too?
>
> I'd appreciate some ideas!  It's difficult to promote the oils when
> there are no positive results... so I'd love to be able to quickly
> change the situation around!
>
> This person suffered from tuberculous meningitis a year ago, became
> critically ill, and had to take an intensive course of steroids -
> which then added plenty of weight onto her body!  The price to pay for
> survival!  I imagine there must be plenty of 'badness' (toxins etc) in
> her body still to get rid off.
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment