Wednesday 31 August 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: trigger finger

I highly recommend Lemongrass, Myrrh, and Cypress...you can layer them
in that order and do it multiple times a day until healed...That
combination has taken care of my pain in my knees from ITBS and also
in my feet with Plantar Fascia!

Love those oils!


On Aug 31, 10:13 pm, "curlupqu...@hotmail.com"
<curlupqu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have lemongrass yet but will try the deep blue which is what i
> already had in mind I also when i first was having so much trouble
> with my wrist i was drinking ginger tea because i had read that ginger
> was a natural inflamatory do you think the ginger oil would be good in
> that way
>
> On Aug 31, 11:06 pm, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I know lemongrass for inflammation and deep blue and I wonder about  
> > Aromatouch oil. I would try one at a time then see what layering them does.
>
> > On , "curlupqu...@hotmail.com" <curlupqu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm trying to find information or testimonials of the oils for trigger
> > > finger i am a hairdresser and have developed trigger finger in my
> > > right hand but in a rare area (dr. said only a handful of cases had
> > > ever been documented) its on the outside of the hand runs thru pink/
> > > ring finger and wrist a by product of the cutting motion i have done
> > > for 16 years. It is a inflamation issue as well as tendons too. I had
> > > a cortizone shot that liked to have killed me (will never do again)
> > > and he wanted me to take a anti-inflamatory (mobic) which out of
> > > desperation i took 1 because i couldn't get my hand to go from a fist
> > > to open hand position and i had to work so i took 1 and it gave me
> > > chest pains so i never took another one.I definetly don't want to do
> > > surgery on something that seems no one would have much experience at
> > > and i can't afford not to work i am main income of our family so i'm
> > > dependent upon the use of my hands. I have found great help with a
> > > muscular massage therapist and by taking omegas but am wondering what
> > > oils would help and in what way to use them.any help would be greatly
> > > appreciated.
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment