Tuesday 30 August 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy ...no success so far - help!

I am excited to see this link! I was complaining to my nurse friend
about my dark circles under my eyes and she reminded me that is a sign
of adrenal fatigue. Thyroid has tested fine so I'll focus on my
adrenals. thank you!

On Aug 27, 2:56 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> Are you using oils for adrenal fatigue?http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/AdrenalFatigue.html#...
> Adrenal fatigue is another one of those things that is often missed by
> docs. I was diagnosed with it  and it had gone on so long it had
> depleted almost all my natural stores of necessary vitamins and minerals
> Unfortunately, it likes to bring Candida, thyroid and other autoimmune
> issues to the party. It takes a long time to get the adrenals
> functioning again. I'd wonder about the thyroid, you might consider trying:
>
> *Hypo or Hyper thyroidism*
>
> . Balance and geranium
>
> . Lemongrass and myrrh
>
> . Alternate the above two combinations weekly.  Apply them directly to
> the thyroid area, the reflexology points on the feet (great toes), and
> on the wrists multiple times per day
> (also taken from everythingessential.me)
> gin
>
> On 8/26/2011 1:49 PM, Jess wrote:
>
>
>
> > I too, have not lost weight. Actually I gained weight. 10 lbs.
> > This is after I've done 2 gx cleanses&  1 round of zendocrine
> > supplements plus the oil. I've also been on llv for 1 year.
> > I have gone on an elimination diet as well. I don't eat junk. But I
> > don't exercise outside my usual routine.
> > The only other thing I can add is that about a year ago after my son
> > was born I almost died from adrenal exhaustion. So it is likely that
> > my body is working something else out.
> > I'm fighting the good fight&  continuing to be good to my body. Weight
> > loss will come in time.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment