Tuesday 15 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Starting menopause and desperate for help

Not Pat just wanted to throw some comments out there. I am cautious with
Phyto and hypothyroidism. We've had a couple of people who had reactions
with it and so far they've all been hypo or have autoimmune issues
(myself included). It is the only product I don't use. I would suggest
DDR Prime (the 2 capsules a day). Several people have good results with
hot flashes going away and increased libido. You might also try Whisper.
If the hot flashes increase just continue the DDR for 2 weeks.
Since I'm sure someone is wondering I started Phyto and then started
having hot flashes and I didn't have a cycle the whole time I was taking
it (3 months or so). I thought it was coincidence until one of my
friends mentioned the same reaction. I stopped taking it and the hot
flashes were gone and have never come back. When I started DDR Prime my
cycle came back. I'm at an age where menopause or peri-menopause
wouldn't be surprising but one of the other ladies was an age where it
wouldn't be expected.
gin
PS - You can also swipe Immortelle over your thyroid morning and night.
On 1/14/2013 11:02 PM, gardenmom2002 wrote:
> Pat , I've been wondering about this too. I even wondered if I should
> take it being post menopausal. I am taking it now and have stopped my
> bio-identicals cold turkey. The symptoms I have is a hot flash in the
> morning upon waking and the complete loss of libido...is there ANY
> hope of getting that back?? I'm using the balance and solace morning
> and night and the bone nutrient as well. Also have fatigue, but that
> could be related to my hypothyroidism. I've done several rounds of
> GX/PB and zend/terrazyme. I thought maybe upping the phytoestrogen
> supplement just to see how I would feel but havent done that yet.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment