Thursday 17 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: samples for taxes

I've started an inventory sheet and when I order I keep track of what is family and what is business. I have actually been contemplating keeping two sets of oils. One set of the ones used all the time for my family and the other a second full set of all the oils. Then if I need a little bit of one of them I'll just buy it by the drop from the business oils.
gin
On 1/17/2013 9:56 AM, brenda wrote:
I have found that it easier to deduct a percentage of your total oils, versus trying to keep track of samples.  Be honest and either deduct 80% or 70% or 50% or whatever you think your business percentage is.  Maybe that helps
On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:11:20 PM UTC-7, rrickco...@msn.com wrote:
I did not do such a good job in keeping track of what samples I gave out.  This is my first full year with doTERRA, can someone give me advice on what you can write off for samples.I have the price per drop but don't have track of which oils I gave out. Any ideas would be great
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment