Tuesday 15 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Lyme

Before you consider MMS do a lot of research on your own. It is not
something I would consider. I did mountains of research on Lyme before I
started treatment. (I had two months before I could start treatment
because my condition wasn't strong enough for treatment). I chose the
Cowden protocol and it worked well for me. www.ilads.org is a great
place to research different Lyme options. The one thing we do know is
that the antibiotic protocols recommended work in 30% of patients.
gin
On 1/15/2013 10:14 AM,
> MMS can KILL Lyme and the toxic gases given off from it. I realize
> this is not a doTerra suggestion but it is a super-cheap and effective
> way to deal with it. For good. My friend had Lyme's since he was
> about 5 years old and when he found MMS he was able to eliminate it
> all (in his 40's). He was further re-infected and got rid of it in a
> matter of days the second time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment