Sunday 20 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: DDR Prime for my daughter

This is good info thanks, I wonder if there is a protocol for this as I absolutely agree the cost can be excessive and maybe wasted if we don't need all the vitamins.
Vanessa

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jan 2013, at 5:13 AM, Helen Tenney <2parentsand3kids@gmail.com> wrote:

To Ileenj: If there was a 'like' button on here I would "like" your comment! I have heard that if you are taking LLV (for example) and add DDR, then you would decrease the number of EO capsules. 


On Friday, January 18, 2013 4:40:03 PM UTC-5, ileenj wrote:
How does DDR Prime differ from the supplements we already have--LLV, GX Assist, TerraZyme, Zendocrine, etc?  I begin to wonder about the value of all these supplements when the cost of the supplements exceeds the cost of food.  Most people can't afford this.

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 8:35:37 PM UTC-7, LoriB wrote:
My daughter is 11 and it was suggested that she get on DDR Prime.  I can't remember what dosage was recommended for her age and I tried to search but couldn't find it.

Thanks!! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment