Sunday 20 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Carry pack of oils

Thanks for info, efranklin62

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2013, at 4:47 PM, EFran61 <efranklin61@gmail.com> wrote:

It's Fractionated Coconut Oil. Transfer some to an empty 15ml bottle so it is easier to carry with you. :)

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:52:42 PM UTC-8, Mary McCabe wrote:
What is FCO?   My guess is Frankinsense oil -- is that true? 

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:05:58 PM UTC-5, christd...@msn.com wrote:
I always carry melaleuca, lemon, lavender, white fir, peppermint, digestzen, aroma touch, and fco in my little pouch.  In other pockets in my purse, I carry my on guard spray, past tense, and peppermint beadlets.  I cannot stress enough the importance of having the fco.  You never know when you will accidentally get an oil in your eye!  It does not happen often, but when it does, it is good to be prepared!

On Friday, January 18, 2013 8:50:00 AM UTC-7, Karla M wrote:
I am just starting out and want to fill my carry kit with oils.  What EO do you carry in you purse/pouch and why?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment