Wednesday 16 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How tumeric in LLV affects fybromyalgia

You can tell her that I use LLV daily and since starting I have had no
fibro symptoms. Many of the people I know with fibro have tried my
routine and have enjoyed the same response. I don't have anyone who has
followed it and not had that response.
gin
On 1/15/2013 7:12 AM, Karen Webb wrote:
> Does anyone know if tumeric (found in LLV) has an adverse effect on
> those with fybromyalgia? I met with a lady to discuss helping her
> with her fybromyalgia and after talking to her about LLV I gave her
> the LLV rippad paper which lists tumeric as one of the inflammation
> modifying ingredients. She immediately was concerned because her Dr.
> has warned against any night-shade vegetables (especially tomotoes)
> because of the tumeric. I also know that countless people with
> fybromyalgia have used LLV and found that it helps so I'm not sure
> where to go with this one. --

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment