Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: My successes so far...

Wow!  I loved your stories you were willing to share with us.  Thanks and I also learned about the cure for bed-wetting because of your testimonial.  Happy doTerra Day!!!
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:58:27 PM UTC-5, Mom Overboard wrote:
I have been on this board so much, gleaning valuable knowledge from many EO veterans. I thought it was time I give a little back to this community. Here are my success stories so far -- which is only a month. I am using the doTerra oils.

Skinned & Scraped: My son, the day after Christmas, crashed his new little scooter thing we got him and got the worst scrape I have ever seen. I am talking raw skin, black road rash and swollen arm, right above his elbow. Of course, like a good mom, I instantly thought, "cool, I get to use my oils." We cleaned him up the best we could but couldn't get all the gravel marks off his skin (we did get the actual gravel out though). We created a nice little cocktail of fractioned coconut oil, lavender and frankincense. He learned how to mix it up and would apply it, right at first, day and night. The oil kept the wound nice and soft and NOT ONCE did the wound get inflamed. I have used Neosporin before and still get that red, infected ring around the injured area. But not this time. After a while, he just used it once a day and eventually stopped all together. The scab actually raised up off the skin - maybe 1/8 of an inch or so and even though it was dry and clean, the scab looked slightly bubbled. After two weeks, it just came off. Almost all at once. Underneath this cool scab was fresh pink skin. Now, you can hardly tell there was even a mark there... not one bit of road rash left, no infection. Just fresh baby skin. I doubt I will ever turn to Neosporin first again... this was amazing!

After-school glums: My daughter has a lot of anxiety. She is only six but worries like an adult. By the time she gets home from school, she is exhausted from keeping it together for so long and usually has afternoon melt downs. So, I started keeping the Citrus Bliss close by. When she starts to melt down, I sit with her, put a little on each palm and tell her to rub it on her neck. Almost instantly she is feeling better. I am sure the one on one mommy time helps too but its not just that. Her brothers have all caught on and even when I am not home, they will get out the CB for her to use. The melt downs have slightly reduced and I love how it helps her.

A teaching opportunity: My 13 year old son is struggling still to keep his pants dry. We have yet to find a solution and I am hopeful the EO will hold that solution. However, in our search, my son has taken a keen interest in learning about all the oils, different systems in the body and how the oils can work with his body. He has taken our essential oil book and has been researching every part of it. He has been doing searches on how the lymphatic system works and the differences between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. He is looking at all the different ways an oil might possibly help him. I don't know the end of this story but I LOVE that my son is taking an interest in his own health. I love that it has triggered a curiosity about how his body functions. This is one perk I wasn't expecting.

Deep Blue: I have lived with chronic back pain for so long that I can't remember what it is like to be pain free. I won't take narcotics for it so I usually am left with motrin or tylenol to treat it - which rarely helps. However, the deep blue gives me enough relief that I haven't needed to take those pain meds since getting it. It lasts through the night so I have been getting pain free sleep. It also stops the spasms almost immediately. I love this stuff!

LLV: I have had symptoms, for the last few years, of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Refusing to give into it I have been looking for answers for a long time. I finally found a doc that helps with hormone optimization -- which has helped a lot. However, I reach a plateau and my body couldn't get past it. I looked at the supplements offered by doTerra and they contained ALL of the non-hormone supplements my doc wanted me on. So I thought I really had nothing to lose. I am still in the "honeymoon phase" as a friend told me but for the last few days I have felt clear minded, happier, more stamina -- just in general I feel better. I feel like I am the kind of person that is really in tune with her body and always have been (though it took me years to figure it out). I can feel myself healing. I can tell my body is benefiting from the supplements. It gives me hope. Again, I don't know the end of this story, but so far I am happy with what is happening!

Good luck everyone!!

Kathy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment