Wednesday 16 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Here's a class idea for builders out there...

I got a LOT of response from people interested in paying to come to a Essential Oils for First Aid Class and putting together their own 8-vial keychain.

I haven't done it yet but plan to in Feb.  I was thinking this would be a great way to send non-IPC's especially w/ lots of oils to work with and turn to for their every day "emergencies".  Those little vials go fast so shortly they would need more!!

I figured they would cost approximately $38 retail.  If one of my own IPC's wanted to make one I was going to charge $32 for the following:

Everything but the keychain are retail costs.
1- 8 vial keychain  $6.50 (purchased from doTERRA-- contains larger vials than I usually give out)
20 drops Balance  $2.20
20 drops Breathe   $2.20
20 drops Deep Blue $10.10
20 drops Digestzen  $2.40
20 drops Lavender   $2.20
20 drops Melaluca   $2.20
20 drop On Guard  $3.40
20 drops Peppermint $2.20

Of course you could choose any variety of oils you want.  That was just my first run-through based on many of the oils in the Family Physician's kit.  I think Balance is an important one to add for emergencies for emotional balance and support.   


-Erika
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:21:50 PM UTC-8, Tatiana Bennett wrote:
I had this idea a few months ago, but it's going to be a while before my supply is built up enough that I can pull it off.

I saw the instructions on doterra's blog on how to make your own perfume (base note, middle note, top note). My idea would be for someone (or a group of IPC's pooling their resources) to host a make-your-own-perfume party/class, where participants would pay to come make their own perfume (and learn of the awesomeness while they're at it). Making your own perfume would be pretty daunting for someone starting out, as you don't know what you'd like and few people have a variety to smell and choose from. Aromatools.com has some great perfume bottles that would be perfect for the job.

I won't be able to do this for quite some time, as I don't have that many to choose from yet (and I don't have enough of the ones I do have to share much of). But I hope someone out there can use this idea!

Happy building!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment