Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Heel Pain. Maybe stress fracture?

I have had to go to a podiatrist from time to time for severe pain in one heel or the other.  He describes it as a heel spur.  His recommendations are to wear shoes with an inch to 1 1/2 inch at all times.  Also before I get out of bed I am to stretch my foot with a rubber scarf-looking object, which I only use when the pain is so bad I feel that I can't walk on that foot.  He gave me no medication to use or relieve pain, just these suggestions.  They did work after a week or so.  Let me assure you, if she has heel spurs, she is in excruitating pain!!  If I had known about EOs at the time, I would have tried any of EOs for pain in that area.
 

On Monday, January 14, 2013 8:58:30 PM UTC-5, Sarah Anderson wrote:
Hi everyone! First I wanted to say thanks for being so knowledgeable and willing to help! I've been learning so much :)

I'm a new IPC and my mom has been telling me about a horrible pain in her heel. She is a runner and recently went on a 2 hour run. It started really bothering her after that. She doesn't really want to take a break from running but is kind of being forced to. I don't think it's extremely painful as she can still golf and walk and jog short distances. Her husband thinks it might be a stress fracture, but she hates doctors so they don't know for sure. 

I think this is a really good opportunity for me to introduce the benefits of oils to her, but I don't want to mess it up and I really want this to work for her! She is a huge sceptic (especially because I sell the oils). Unfortunately she lives in Georgia, and I live in Alaska, or I would just give her samples. 

So does anyone have recommendations on what she should use and how? Thank you so much!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment