Friday 18 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Disappointed

My family came down with this awful flu/cold bug during Christmas.  Driving 15 hours is no fun when you don't feel good, but I was sooo grateful I brought all my oils with me!  Lemongrass helped my sinus pain and I was taking flu bombs and On Guard like it was going out of style.  Stubborn as this thing was, I did have to purchase a heavy duty decongestant.  I continued to use my oils though and believe that the oils helped me and my family decrease the severity of the illness.  The 'bug' in Maryland is typically lasting over a week with many people getting pneumonia.  Each person in my family had it only a few days because the oils helped so much.  I always remember the advice I heard at a training seminar, "our oils are meant to enhance your healthcare regime'.  Sometimes we need a little extra help to get better.   I hope you are feeling much better now!  All of us are so different and what works well for one may not work that great in another.  The Modern Essentials book is a great source when you need to find something else to help when the first attempt didn't turn out so well. 

Hugs!!
Peggy Thomason

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:21:00 PM UTC-5, Lori Spalding wrote:
I became sick last Tuesday and have been taking flu bomb and cough medience with oils in them.  It didn't help me, I ended up going to doctor todayn get shot. I wanted to show everyone that doTERRA helped but it didn't :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment