Friday 18 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: diffuser and sleep apnea

What I've decided to do is use whichever essential oil I need at the time on my feet when I go to sleep and use the diffuser in another room when I'm watching TV. I don't get as much benefit from it (reduced number of hours) as I would if I used it at night, but whatever I get is better than nothing, right? Thanks for all the replies.
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:11:18 AM UTC-7, Joan1234 wrote:
I have sleep apnea and need to use a face mask covering my nose and mouth  when I sleep. I would like to use a diffuser when I sleep as well, but I'm thinking I won't get any benefit from it in the bedroom because I am breathing concentrated oxygen from the sleep apnea machine. So I'm thinking I would be better off using the diffuser in another room in my house during the day, maybe when I'm watching TV. I won't get as much benefit from it as I would from a full night's sleep with it on (if I didn't have sleep apnea and use a face mask), but I'll get some. I would love to hear from others with sleep apnea about how they make the most of their diffusers.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment