Saturday 19 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Crap Hanging On

Ok--so this is for me. As you all know, I have MCTD--an autoimmune disease. I only mention this because I don't know how much this is playing into what I am dealing with. I always have lung issues and SOB. But. I have had the cough, sore throat, proverbial elephant sitting on my chest and general all over lousy for about a week. Instead of getting better, it appears to be getting worse. This morning I woke up with cold sores all over my mouth and and down my throat. This happens often when my body gets too stressed--I am assuming the sicky crap is what is making it stressed. I lost my voice. My lungs are crackling. I don't feel particularly completely horrible--I have definitely felt worse--but I'm pretty much down and in bed which is annoying because I have better things to do and people who are waiting for me to annoy them. I am doing Thyme and Melissa on the bottoms of my feet. Melissa directly on the cold sores (miracle worker there, I'm telling you!), Breathe layered with lime on my chest, diffusing Breathe and OnGuard, and using Peppermint for when I get feeling like my heart rate is up too high trying to get something in those stupid lungs. Any suggestions?! Oh--I also did the flu bomb twice a day for three days.

Charly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment