Saturday 10 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Lavender skin irritant ?

That is correct!  Lavender has properties to pull out toxins through the skin, which could seem like an irritant.  Myrrh and Coriander are preferred.... Myrrh has saved me with my hives!

I will say, that anyone new to essential oils needs to go slow because all of the oils will begin detox.  There where quit a few oils that I had negative reactions to when I started but now, those are my favorites!  Interesting how it works!

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579
http://www.mydoterra.com/erika/

Join my team!

"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed."
   -- Donald Epstein, D.C.


On Nov 10, 2012, at 7:12 PM, Stacielynn Miller <stacielynnm@hotmail.com> wrote:

I was just going over my notes from convention, and Laura Jacobs said (in her Candida presentation), that if someone has a candida problem, Lavender will make the skin condition worse.  I would check out the protocol for getting rid of candida :)

On Monday, November 5, 2012 10:19:36 AM UTC-7, April Aya wrote:
I have an IPC that was told lavender is a skin irritant ?She wants to know of another source besides doTERRA that says it is not. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment