Saturday 10 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Healing Oils of the Bible

Julie,
I'd love to get a copy of the powerpoint too: ginny@kpunet.net
Thanks a bunch!
gin
On 11/8/2012 6:57 PM, Julie wrote:
> Hi,
> I loved the book and did a very in depth class last year. I have a
> power point that was being passed around if you need that. please
> email me I don't know how to attach here.
> I changed the name of my class to how ancient peoples and cultures
> used essential oils. That made a few folks more comfortable in coming
> but they got the Bible perspective as well and I could still hold with
> the purpose of the book. I also had a little fun with the class by
> asking them to guess which oils were used to heal syphillis,
> parasites, gout, etc. Then I brought in the emotional and spiritual
> uses of the oils and how many different cultures used the oils in
> their spiritual practices, birthing & dying processes. There are so
> many ways that you could present the class. Hope this helps a little.
> Julie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment