Sunday 11 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Everything posted here is being put on the following websites:

I don't think any of us care if you share a testimonial on Facebook or a blog. When I do I always just use a first name or label it a testimonial.
As for the protocols I think they are all meant to be shared too. The only time I've objected to it is when someone published one of mine as their own by saying, 'after a lot of experimenting it I came up with this... it was a Word document with a font that I use a lot but others rarely do and word for word including a misspelling. That didn't sit well, not because they shared it but because they acted like it was theirs. It just felt slimy.
My only objection to the blog is that it has all our info on it including full name, phone numbers, email addresses etc. If they trimmed those off I'd be okay. For me it is one thing to get an email from someone on the list with a question and another to get a phone call from someone I've never heard of.
gin

Also, what would be the proper etiquette if we would like to share someone's testimonial on our FB page or blog?  Should we request it from the individual?  There are many stories I find here that are inspirational that I would like to share.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment