Saturday 10 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Today I am so greatful for Serenity!

When I get anxious I feel like I can't take a deep enough breath and have been given medicine for it. Since I've discovered Serenity I haven't had to take that medicine woohoo!
I needed it this week when my cat got a bladder infection. Last night I went to work thinking he was getting better. Today my SO picked me up from work and told me that Pacey threw up last night. I asked if he had been peeing but he didn't have an answer. By the time the 15 minute drive was done I was pretty worked up.  Checked the litter box and there was nothing since yesterday afternoon! My baby boy was in bad shape. He was crying every time he moved! I was in serious panic mode! Clearly he needed to go to the vet again but I have to work tonight. Bill said he would take him to the vet and thought that would solve my dilemma. How was I ever going to sleep? Serenity to the rescue! I wasn't sure how much it would help but I tried it anyway. I used more than I usually do and thankfully was able to go to sleep. I slept 5 hours which will have to be enough.
Pacey is in the hospital with an IV and catheter after a bladder flush. He seems to be doing better. There is a 50% chance this will work so I'm trying to keep my spirits up. I guess I'm also grateful for Elevation.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment