Friday 9 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils stories

I instructed a friend of mine to put some oregano in a capsule and take it internally for a cold. She figured I told her to put it in a capsule because of the strong flavor. Since she's a tough chic, she just put 8 drops in a spoon with a dab of coconut oil. Her whole mouth and throat were covered in blisters for days! She could hardly eat or drink until it was better.
Now I'm very careful to let people know WHY they should take it in a capsule!

On Friday, November 9, 2012 2:07:44 AM UTC-5, Jan Meredith wrote:
Hi Everybody,
I'm looking for "Oops, I won't do that again stories" for a class I'm
dong next week. Anybody have a humorous or embarrassing one to share?
I won't use your name unless you want me to.
Thanks, Jan Meredith

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment