Sunday 11 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Emotional help needed.

She has to want it to work, though. It might be pleasing to her senses for a few minutes, but if she doesn't WANT it to work, it's not going to. And I mean, she sincerely has to want it. Some people have some illogical need to see the negative in everything. I know, because I used to be that way. It wasn't until I was complaining to a friend of mine that I realized what I was doing. For every solution she gave me, I gave her a reason why it wouldn't work. Then finally she threw up her hands and asked, "What do you want?? Nothing will satisfy you!" So I asked myself that question, and realized she was right. I was insatiable and there wasn't anything that would make me feel better about the situation. That was when I wanted to be different and started finding solutions to my negativity.

Stepping off the soap box. Good luck!

On Friday, November 9, 2012 12:39:18 PM UTC-5, Angie Zito wrote:
Hi I need some advice.

I've been using doTerra oils for a few months now and LOVE them. I share with anyone who will listen to me.

A dear friend is going through a tough time, and they are not dealing with their emotions in a good way. Everything is "Woe is me" and all negative
talk. I know it is just because they are stressed, but it is affecting many of their relationships. I want to give this person some oils, but not sure which ones. 
I was thinking Elevation, and Lavender. But then read about Bergamot. Don't have tons of money to buy lots of oils. 
So for emotional stress, and negativity what do you recommend?

Thanks so much!

AZ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment