Sunday 11 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dizziness from feeling overwhelmed

I love Serenity for the times my anxiety kick in. I only have 4 oils so far so I'm only going with what I know so far. I can tell you that Serenity and Elevation are helping me get through having to work all weekend while my fur baby nearly died yesterday. Stress and lack of sleep have not helped my mood at all. My oils have kept me from crying all weekend or being mean to those around me.

On Sunday, November 11, 2012 11:58:41 AM UTC-8, Adele wrote:
A friend shared with me that she feels dizzy often and especially if she gets overwhelmed.  Going to the grocery store makes her feel especially overwhelmed.  Any ideas for what might help her?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment