Thursday 8 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diamond Kit- loan

0
 Hey Sarah!
  I'm with Monica, gin, Emily & Pat, I wouldn't borrow the $$ either.
I'm sure you read about the one girl who only had 5 oils and everyone told her to go with what she had and that's what she did.
    I don't even have anyone under me and I started in May, I just can't get anyone interested! Hopefully that will change sooner than later.
    Remember if you order at least 125. PV points you get a free oil, sometimes if you order 200. PV's you get even a better deal! Hopefully that will happen in December.
    I believe one of the (Big Shots) started out with the smaller kits and worked his way up...
You don't really want to be in debt to a relative, take years to pay and remember, you still have to order monthly. So take all this info and decide for yourself!
Good Luck, Linda
   
 
 
 
 
On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 3:11:12 PM UTC-5, SMiles320 wrote:
Has anyone else borrowed money from a family member in order to purchase a Diamond or Oil sharing Enrollment kit? I'm considering it. How long do you think it will take me to pay them back? 6 mos, 1 year? I've been an IPC only a few months and things are just starting to pick up. I purchased a home essentials kit and I've given it almost ALL away in samples...I'm just getting started with hosting parties and sending samples out to local holistic practitioners, family and friends. I'm currently only making the lowest % in commission.

Thanks,
Sarah

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment