Thursday 8 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: detoxing for chlorine-cilantro

I was just at a "Dr. Hill" event and he said 7 drops a day was too
much cilantro in his oppinion. He suggested two drops twice a day.
Hope that helps.

On Nov 8, 7:05 am, Kris <cmcubcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No, the cilantro DOES NOT make the candida grow---the candida grows to
> protect the cells from the heavy metals, and the cilantro helps detox the
> heavy metals and help the body get rid of them----I just needed to know how
> much and where on the body ----- internal or topical or both. The theory
> about candida protecting  cells is something I heard many years ago-not
> from do
> terra.  Would just like this verified.  Thanks for the 7 drop protocol---I
> think I had read that before, just could not remember.  I am also doing a
> sugar scrub with cilantro in it.  I read on a site( looking for recipes for
> scrubs) how the sugar and oil help detox the body by opening the
> pores--especially good for liver.  It was a good article- I'll send it if
> you email me. cmm
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:17:01 PM UTC-6, gardenmom2002 wrote:
>
> > Cilantro makes candida grow? That sounds improbable to me. You can find
> > the text of Laura's talk at the convention on this site. I dont recall
> > reading that. I'll check. I believe the protocol is seven drops in a
> > capsule daily to detox from heavy metals. I took it in a capsule once and
> > boy did I detox! Make sure you're on the LLV when you take it! At least
> > that was my experience.
> > Nancy Farmer
>
> > On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:22:33 AM UTC-8, Kris wrote:
>
> >> I heard many years ago that if you have candida(and I do) , the
> >> candida will wrap around the cells of the heavy metals in you body
> >> like mercury and chlorine to protect your body from damage. If this is
> >> true, it's good, HOWEVER,it also make the candida grow to cover these
> >> cells--that's BAD.  Since acne is often the result of candida
> >> overgrowth, this might make sense to you.  I am going to re listen to
> >> Laura's broadcast on Cilantro, because I know it is good for detoxing
> >> heavy metals--chlorine.  I hope someone will comment about what I
> >> wrote and correct if it is wrong, and give the protocol for using
> >> cilantro.
>
> >> On Nov 5, 1:28 pm, rebecca5jems <rebecca5g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> > This is very ineresting to me.  My daughter is a competitive swimmer
> >> and is
> >> > in the pool 6 days a week.  I have come very close to having her quit
> >> many
> >> > times because I know the pool water is very bad for her.  She has
> >> battled
> >> > acne for probably 5 years now which I am convinced is directly related
> >> to
> >> > the pool.  Her face will get noticeably better when she spends a couple
> >> of
> >> > days out of the water.  She drinks lemon oil in her water and puts
> >> geranium
> >> > on her feet, which also seems to help.  What else should I have her
> >> doing
> >> > to clear her system?
>
> >> > On Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:40:30 PM UTC-9, Kris wrote:
> >> > > I posted the same subject 2 years ago about swimming 3x week and
> >> > > concern about chlorine.  At a recent presentation , I was
> >> > > demonstrating the On Guard sanitizer-disinfectant spray --recipe from
> >> > > Laura Jacobs Monday sheets.  As I sprayed my arm, I began to smell
> >> > > chlorine--I had been swimming the day before, but had showered at
> >> > > least 2x since.  It was obvious the On Guard (diluted) was pulling
> >> > > toxins from my body. It was a great demo, but I obviously need to
> >> > > detox more.  Since cilantro is now available, I am wondering about a
> >> > > protocol with this oil since it is for heavy metals.  Any
> >> > > suggestions??----  I am doing cilantro/Epson salt baths about 3x
> >> > > week ,Zendocrine oil over liver and caps,LLV and alternating with GX
> >> > > and PB.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment